Transcoder Campaign: Dogenode

Dogenode is a European node and transcoders located in Poland.

I am Kamil and in March 2021 I launched the Livepeer orchestrator the first time. I am a programmer and my hobbies are DevOps, homelab, electronics, hardware etc. I have many different nodes related to other cryptocurrency projects and more.

Dogenode is one of the smaller node in the Livepeer network, which is also a plus. Low maintenance costs in my own homelab allow for a zero reward cut. As small node I don’t have many streams to transcode so now fee cut is 90% to cover the cost of gas transaction. It is 100% active since Livepeer switched to Arbitrum One thanks to the low gas fee. I am very happy that I discovered a project like Livepeer, I believe in its success and I am adding my brick. I am still experimenting and testing the livepeer network to reduce maintenance costs and ensure the highest possible reliability of the node. At this moment, the node can handle up to 10 streams, which is not used anyway. I usually have 1-2 streams. The node will be expanded as needed, however the balance is important to keep costs low.

If you want to support Dogenode and enjoy 0% fee stake with Dogenode click the link below.

Dogenode
REWARD CUT 0%
FEE CUT 90%
Stake here: https://explorer.livepeer.org/accounts/0x6c06d3246fbb77c4ad75480e03d2a0a8eaf68121

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for your warm welcome and insightful comments regarding the naming. Your attention to detail is invaluable for maintaining the integrity of our community.

I would like to request the removal of my post on the Livepeer forum. Additionally, I plan to discontinue my node in the coming weeks due to shifting priorities and increasing commitments elsewhere, which no longer allow me to maintain the node to the standard required by our community.

Removing the forum post now will help avoid any potential confusion and ensure clarity for all members. I appreciate your assistance in this matter and value your support in maintaining the transparency and efficiency of the forum.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards :heart: