I’m Gautam Sampathkumar, Founder of YieldWallet.io, a staking-as-a-service provider. I’ve been involved with Livepeer for awhile.
I was part of the team at Kode Network that ran a transcoder for awhile. With the upcoming Streamflow release, we thought that now was a good time for us to go LIVE with our bid to become an active transcoder (orchestrator).
More on our campaign and plans below:
What is YieldWallet?
YieldWallet is a staking-as-a-service platform based out of India. Our goal is to help holders of various PoS (Proof-of-stake) and dPos (delegate Proof-of-stake) tokens participate to secure or power their networks and earn a yield on their tokens, regardless of their level of technical sophistication and investment level.
We run a service that is highly reliable, available and secure. We also are committed to only supporting those coins or tokens whose project and team we believe in. LivePeer is one of those few high-quality projects in the space that we would like to support.
Who are we?
We are geographically distributed team of highly passionate and qualified Entrepreneurs, Product managers, Marketers, Engineers and DevOps personnel headquartered in India.
Our founding team has decades of experience building and running highly scalable and available distributed systems in the Payments, Financial products and Networking space for companies like Cisco, Paypal and Bloomberg. The team is experienced with running reliable nodes for coins such as Horizen and DASH as well as staking to currencies like LPT, Decred, Tezos and Cosmos.
We understand the Engineering. We get the DevOps. We love Blockchain technology and are staunch supporters of the philosophy and the economics behind Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.
We’ve been through the ups and downs of the markets, but never lost our conviction on the space. Now, we’re here to BUIDL and enable the next bull market to begin by laying the foundation and the technology that will drive this revolution forward.
YieldWallet is one of the key products that we are building under the rubric of our parent company, Indra Crypto Capital. We believe having a suite of related Cryptocurrency products gives us the ability to vertically and horizontally integrate them and support the Livepeer ecosystem in more ways than one, with everything from GPU mining, Wallets and Onboarding of new users.
Delegate to YieldWallet Livepeer Transcoder
Our transcoder can be seen on the Livepeer explorer at: https://explorer.livepeer.org/accounts/0xCdFC898128DBC380A60895c6E8C0975Dc07D07E0/transcoding
0% Reward Cut*
100% Fee Share**
150 GWEI segment price**
*full transparency: we will be moving from 0% reward cut, which we will keep for atleast 30 days after we get into the Active transcoding set, up to our target percentage of 5% in jumps of between 0.5-1% each time. Each jump will be spread out about 4 weeks
**subject to change when real transcoding job is available on the network
Reward Cut is the only thing that matters at the moment and we will keep it as low as possible.
Why delegate to us?
- We are helping decentralize the network and strengthen it by the geographical distribution of servers, being based out of India.
- We are bringing a new class of investors into the network, especially otherwise passive LPT holders and our user base from the Indian subcontinent.
- Highly qualified distributed team of professionals that will ensure the highest standards and availability of the product 24/7
- We are GPU Miners and operate a mining farm hosting mainly Nvidia 1060s, 1070s and 1080tis. We are committed to helping the LivePeer DEV team with requirements, testing and putting considerable GPU compute resources behind LivePeer transcoding, when those solutions make their appearance.
- We are building a new decentralized exchange, IndraDEX. LivePeer will be listed on IndraDEX along with 24/7 market making liquidity provided by our proprietary automated Trading Engine, Kubera.
- We are working on Airavat, a multi-currency non custodial wallet. LivePeer will be one of the tokens supported on the wallet both for holding as well as staking straight from the wallet.
What will we use the LPT reward for?
- Running the hardware and 24/7 DevOps
- Retooling our GPU mining rigs as needed to support dual-purpose transcoding and mining
- Building a vertically integrated experience within our wallet (Airavat) that takes users from Fiat to Delegated LPT with our P2P trading (IndraX),DEX (IndraDEX) Platform and YieldWallet service.
We use an Amazon EC2 m5a.xlarge instance to host our Livepeer transcoder.
RAM: 16 Gb of Memory,
Disk: 150 Gb NVMe SSD
Network: 10 Gbps I/O
This configuration along with our DataDog alerting system and 24/7 DevOps coverage will ensure that the transcoder runs smoothly and is highly available.
We have a cold standby that can take over as the primary Livepeer transcoder in the event that any issue on the Primary is not immediately recoverable. We also have a cold standby on Digital Ocean in the unlikely scenario that Amazon stops supporting Cryptocurrency services.
How to delegate?
Simply bond your LPT here: https://explorer.livepeer.org/accounts/0xCdFC898128DBC380A60895c6E8C0975Dc07D07E0/transcoding
Here are detailed instructions on how to bond your LPT to YieldWallet transcoder.
Connect with us
Read more about our Livepeer campaign on our Medium blog.
Having trouble delegating your LPT? Contact us and we’d be happy to help!
Join our communities and participate in the ongoing discussion