Hi Everyone, we are hosting the next Livepeer Community Call on Jan 31st at 12 EST. On the agenda we will be discussing governance within crypto networks. You can join us here http://meet.google.com/wqt-putu-xwo
Below are some questions we will be running through on the call:
- What does decentralised governance mean to the team?
- What are the challenges of implementing decentralised governance within crypto networks?
- What steps can projects take to move towards decentralised governance?
a. What’s worked? What hasn’t worked so far?
- What kind of governance approaches are the projects currently most likely to work towards? (e.g token voting, community consensus, voting through delegation)
- Are there any areas of a project that should remain centralised in the early stages of the network?
- How can projects encourage or incentivise community participation in governance?
- Is community voting a right? Or should users pay or be paid to participate in governance of the network?
If you have any additional questions you would like to be asked on the call, please include them in the comments below.