This guide is complementary to @yondon guide about delegating and partial unbonding all credits to this guy !
- Visit mycrypto[dot]com
IMPORTANT: Make sure that this is the correct site for MyCrypto and beware of fake sites!
- under the “Tools” Tab, select “Interact with contracts”
- In the “Contract Address” box, enter 0x511bc4556d823ae99630ae8de28b9b80df90ea2e
0x511bc4556d823ae99630ae8de28b9b80df90ea2e is the address of the BondingManager proxy contract on mainnet
- In the “ABI / JSON Interface” box enter the ABI from the “Contract ABI” box found at https://etherscan.io/address/0xcbaa6ea4886b535fc7abace3f3985ed03b3b80a0#code
Note: The ABI used here is the ABI for the BondingManager target implementation contract and NOT the ABI for the BondingManager proxy contract which
is why the Etherscan link provided is for the address page for 0xCBAa6eA4886b535FC7ABACe3F3985Ed03b3b80a0 (BondingManager target implementation contract)
as opposed to the address page for 0x511bc4556d823ae99630ae8de28b9b80df90ea2e (BondingManager proxy contract)
The ABI allows MyCrypto to display named functions that are invokable for the provided contract address
In the “Read / Write Contract” dropdown, select the function name “unbond”
Be careful for the next step, the Smart contract understand LPT With 18 decimals, so if you want to unbound 1 LPT you need to indicate to the smart contract 1000000000000000000 as an amount, i know it’s silly but’s that how Ethereum works ! don’t worry you can simply use this online tool : https://etherconverter.online/ type there the amount of LPTs you’re willing to unbound as Ethers and use what crazy number the tool indicate as Wei
Check this picture for 24 LPT as an exemple :
- In the
_amount uint256box, enter The amount you are willing to unbound with a bunch of zeros from the online tool
- In the
0, that’s really important because you don’t want to send ether there.
- MyCrypto will ask you the method with which you would like to access your wallet. Select your preferred method
- Click on Write the Gaslimit will be automatically adjusted from 21000 to an higher number, that’s perfectly normal.
- Follow the prompts from MyCrypto to sign your transaction using your device and then submit the transaction
a. Make sure you are connected to the right Ethereum network (mainnet) using the dropdown in the top right hand corner
b. Make sure to double check that the gas limit and gas price at ethgasstation[dot]info for the transaction are reasonable
After confirmation of your transaction by the network, you’re now partially unbounded, you’ll be able to withdraw the unbounded LPTs from your stake after the unbounding period of 7 Rounds (1 week)
Edit : Sorry i had to delete a bunch of pics and links due to forum limitation for new users