Closing Statement on Discontinuing the Livepeer Innovators DAO

Dear Livepeer Community,

As we reflect on the journey of the Livepeer Innovators DAO, it is with a mix of resolve and introspection that I announce the decision to discontinue this initiative.

We embarked on this endeavor with the vision of creating an open collective group of decision-makers to direct retroactive funding from the Livepeer Treasury. Despite our best efforts, the process we established did not yield the desired outcomes. Our approach, though well-intentioned, faced significant challenges.

The greater community expressed concerns regarding our expertise, the processes we created, and the clarity of the rewards that were offered. These critiques were invaluable, highlighting the areas where we fell short and underscoring the need for a more refined approach.

I believe that the discontinuation of the Livepeer Innovators DAO will pave the way for a new entity to emerge—one that can improve upon our experiences and establish a more effective and robust process. The potential for a more successful initiative is immense, and we are excited about the possibilities this holds for the future.

I invite and encourage anyone interested in retroactive funding to utilize any resources we have gathered. Our work can serve as a learning opportunity for building the next iteration of this effort, ensuring that the feedback we have had can contribute to a stronger and more capable entity.

Thank you for your support and understanding throughout this journey. We look forward to witnessing and supporting the next chapter of innovation and growth within the Livepeer community.

Sincerely,

Titan

10 Likes