Transcoder Campaign: adex-labs.eth

Hello everyone,

adex-labs.eth here. We’re a couple of experienced programmers looking for a crypto project to invest our time in.
Livepeer really caught our attention and we think it has a lot to offer. This is the reason why we decided to create this orchestrator.

The orchestrator took life 5 months ago and it’s running quite well so far. The only location we’re currently having is in the Netherlands.
We didn’t call reward from the beginning but we began calling for the past 2 months and we don’t plan to stop.

Our cuts are the following:

• reward cut 1%
  • fee cut 50%

We don’t plan to change these cuts anytime soon. In case adjustments need to be made in the future, we will be open about it.
Because the amount of staked LPT with us is low and we split our ETH fees with our delegators, at the time of writing,
our orchestrator is among the best to delegate to. We’d be happy if you’d join us here

As future plans, with help from our delegators we plan to expand worldwide.

A little bit about our setup:

• the orchestrator runs alone on a dedicated high availability VPS.
  • the transcoder is also 24/7 available and currently runs with a GTX 1060 6Gb.
    For the amount of work we get at the moment, this is enough. An RTX 3090 is ready to join if needed.

I’d be glad to answer any questions you may have. You can also find me on Livepeer discord channel.

Best regards,
adex-labs.eth

7 Likes

Hello everyone,

I would like to give you an update on our progress towards global coverage. We just bought our first node in the USA which means we no longer are a single node (Europe) orchestrator. With the addition of this 2nd node, we hope to attract more work, hence more income for our delegators and for our future expansion.

We remain commited to keeping one of the lowest reward and fee cuts (truly). It’s been 497 days since we set these initial cuts and we can guarantee you that no sudden changes to these values will ever be performed. If in the future we conclude that we need to increase our cuts, you’ll be given an at least 30 days notice prior to the change, here, on this page.

We thank you for your continous support and welcome new delegators to stake with us here

Have a good one,
adex-labs.eth

2 Likes

I staked LPT with Adax-Labs via MetaMask. I went to collect and can’t see my account or link MetaMask to the Arbirum network What am I missing? Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

Hi there,

Please contact me on discord, username: adex-labs.eth#1649

We can speak faster there :wink:

Kr,

adex-labs.eth

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. I was contacted already and solved the problem.
I was looking for a wallet connection on Livepeer Explorer, but it’s not there.
After updating MM and opening the MM wallet and working back to Explorer, I got connected.

Dear Community,

We are thrilled to announce that with the establishment of a node in the USA, our fee income has experienced a significant increase, as anticipated. Given the persistent inflation and the raising price of LPT, we believe the timing couldn’t be better for us to embark on a global expansion. Additionally, to gear up for the upcoming workload, we must fortify our network with more capable nodes.

To accomplish these objectives, we’re reaching out to our valued delegators for assistance. A modest adjustment in our reward cut, from 1% to 4%, will enable us to proceed. In an effort to mitigate this increase, we will concurrently reduce our fee cut from 50% to 0%. We hope that as we achieve global coverage, these adjustments will lead to an overall increase in fees.

These modifications will come into effect over a period of 30 days, beginning on April 17, 2024, marking the first changes we’ve made in 634 days. We firmly believe that these changes will enhance the value proposition for both the network and our loyal delegators in the long term.

We extend our heartfelt gratitude for your unwavering support thus far, and we look forward to your continued support in the future.

Warm regards,

adex-labs.eth