Weekly Update - 6 October 2018
Welcome to this week’s Chainflow Livepeer Transcoder update. This week we stayed in active mode, dropping from #11 to #12 in the top 20 transcoder list.
- Current LPT Stake - 32453.88 LPT
- Last Week’s LPT Stake - 30205.08 LPT
- % change - 7.4% increase
We called rewards for each and every round we were eligible for this week.
My gratitude to everyone’s who’s delegated their LPT and trust to me to date!
(You can join us by bonding your LPT here.)
Here’s a summary of last week’s activity -
- Focused on calling all rewards. I still have my virtual assistant team checking this daily. I then confirm their results.
- Provided feedback to Chris Hobcroft on this Livepeer video
- Was interviewed by Raffi Sapire for an upcoming Livepeer Transcoder profile blog post
- Updated the supplemental Livepeer Transcoder List I maintain
My priorities this week are to -
- Continue calling all rewards!
- Automate monitoring, ask virtual assistants to continue manually checking too
- Investigate how best to set our Price Per Segment
- Run Livepeer as a systemd service
Here’s my short-list of near-term to-do’s -
- Continue developing a use case to run a Transcoder as an Aragon DAO
- Implement automated monitoring solutions
Aaron from Bison Trails developed a transcoder SMS alerting script. I suggested he modify it to use a Telegram bot. Once he does that, I’ll push reward call updates to the Chainflow Livepeer Transcoder Telegram Channel.
- Continue working my way through this very beneficial Livepeer DevOps post
- Studying the Supermax stats
- Keep an eye on transcoding tests the Livepeer team is running
Catch you next week. If you have any questions in the meantime, add a comment here or catch me in the Chainflow Livepeer Transcoder Telegram channel.
P.S. Want to join us? Please do by bonding your LPT here.