Transcoder Campaign: @j1v

There is a new transcoder offering lower reward cut - 0.17% and I’m matching it as promised.

I will not go lower than the low bidding nodes but will match them. Also I’m not matching nodes offering 0% reward cut.

Good news! - Transcoder 0xd18a02... lowered the reward cut!

Starting next round, the reward cut will be 0.17% (currently 0.18%).

2 Likes

More than two months, 100% reliability combined with the lowest reward cut.
Thanks for trusting me

The transcoder is active since round 1263

10.0% Reward cut set at round 1262 - Transaction link
1.0% Reward cut set at round 1263 - Transaction link
0.4% Reward cut set at round 1266 - Transaction link
0.34% Reward cut set at round 1272 - Transaction link
0.24% Reward cut set at round 1276 - Transaction link
0.2% Reward cut set at round 1285 - Transaction link
0.19% Reward cut set at round 1302 - Transaction link
0.18% Reward cut set at round 1311 - Transaction link
0.17% Reward cut set at round 1322 - Transaction link

Reward calls: 72 out of 72 --> Reliability: 100%
1 Like

There is a node with lower fee, so again I’m matching it as promised

Starting next round, the reward cut will be 0.16% (currently 0.17%).
1 Like

10.0% Reward cut set at round 1262 - Transaction link

0.16% Reward cut set at round 1345 - Transaction link

Reward calls: 91 out of 91 --> Reliability: 100%

Thank you for trusting me

1 Like

100 rounds, 100% reliability, cuts never raised :slight_smile:

0.16% Reward cut set at round 1345 - Transaction link

Reward calls: 100 out of 100 --> Reliability: 100%

1 Like

Some of you who use the Transcoder Watcher Bot probably have received warnings for reward that have not been claimed. That’s a problem in the bot , as confirmed by vires-in-numeris :

Node is running stable and never missed a round since started.

Thanks for your trust.

1 Like

Node was offline for a little while this night, as the server was filtered because of an alarm triggered at the hosting company.

After a long communication, everything is back to normal and round was not missed. Sorry for the received warnings, if you’re subscribed to the telegram bots.

Thanks for trusting me.

2 Likes

Node migrated to a new more powerfull server and ready for heavy work :slight_smile:

Still offering the lowest reward cut and 100% reliability

2 Likes

Hello I decided to support your project, and I will be transferring my token to your transcoder, continue with your beautiful work, the whole community thanks

1 Like

thanks to all the stakers.

Still providing the lowest nonzero fee of all nodes as promised, no need to change yet.

There were no reward cut changes during the last 100 rounds, the current reward cut is 0.16%

Reward calls: 100 out of 100 → Reliability: 100%

1 Like

There was a problem with the initialisation of the round due to high gas prices, so all transcoders are or have been late claiming the rewards, so those of you receiving alarms may have noticed the delay.

Reward for round 1472 from this node claimed manually and the transaction has been confirmed.

2 Likes

Node is still offering the lowest reward cut, never raised the cut and never missed a round.

Thanks for trusting me

3 Likes

Node upgraded to a “streamflow orchestrator” node.

At this time I am not changing reward cut, even if the current prices and inflation are very insufficient to run the node.

I am waiting instead to see how the network, orchestrators and market will change after the upgrade and then maybe I’ll update fees accordingly, keeping of course the promise to offer the lowest reward cut.

Thanks to the devs for doing the upgrade process smooth and comprehensive.

Thanks to everybody who trusted me and helped me move to such high position in the orchestrators list ( 8th place currently )

3 Likes

Hello, first I would like to thank you for the good work that you are doing. The experience I’ve had staking with your node is excellent, keep it up.
I am considering moving my other account to your node, but will wait a little more to see how things develop overall. I would like to help keep things decentralised as much as possible (in the long run, I believe that to be the best thing for the network as a whole) so I will probably not be staking with the biggest node.
I would ask more about your plans, but I understand we’ll just have to wait and see how the situation plays out. Untill then, good luck!

3 Likes

At this moment I am not planning to buy nvidia GPUs for transcoding, as I have more than enough AMDs. So until the livepeer team releases a version, that supports AMD transcoding I am open to anybody willing to proivide transcoding services trough my node.

2 Likes

I like this kind of work! Always in touch, stability and low interest. You can pick it up a little))) I send you all my LPTs as soon as they appear with me.
:хлопок:

2 Likes

Your campaign page was one of the first I came across when I started to go around pages about Livepeer. This was 2-3 months back and I’ve played thru the transcoders, bonding one to another, just to understand the system. Now I decided to come back to the starting page (which was actually the best option for a small delegator like me -stable transcoder with low interest and always in touch), bonding all I have and here to stay =)

2 Likes

I’ll keep doing my best to not disappoint you all

3 Likes

Like I said earlier, reward cut at current prices and inflation is far from sufficient.

At this moment the lowest, non zero reward cut in the active orchestrators list is 1% and I am planning to change mine to 0.9%, keeping the promise of offering the lowest non zero reward cut.

I’m planning to do that in the next round, so stakers that are not happy with that have more than 48 hours to react.

Thanks to everyone else for not leaving :slight_smile: :pray:

As expected, few left ( less than 2% of the stakers ).

Meanwhile, there is an active orchestrator, offering lower, non zero stake - 0.8%, so I’m matching it for the next round.

Updated Orchestrator Cut
01/28/2020 7:26:05 am – Round #1626
0.8% R
1% F

Thanks for trusting me.