Can you explain exactly how I am to withdraw my LPT?
I must be misunderstanding something fundamental because metamask is showing “0” when I click “Withdraw”.
See attached image “20210110_WithdrawExplorerMetamask.png”
- Using explorer.livepeer.org on Mac Chrome with Metamask and my NanoS
- I staked funds a couple years ago… all was well
- Over 7 days ago, I successfully unstaked everything and now see “WITHDRAW -144LPT”
- I click “WITHDRAW” and metamask shows Withdraw Stake 0. I can’t edit the amount.
- I tried “Confirm” and get an error (transaction with 0 ETH)
Also, I understand this should restore the funds to the address I originally staked from (my wallet). But Metamask is showing From: (my wallet address) > To: (some other address I’ve never seen).
Shouldn’t this just drop the LPT to my NanoS wallet?