Transcoder Campaign: 0x525 - with Telegram Bot

The 0x525 Orchestrator/Transcoder successfully migrated to Arbitrum a few hours ago :confetti_ball:

There is nothing to do yet for delegators. A snapshot will be published to verify the migrated stakes and then a 7 day waiting period begins. Only after that you can start claiming your stake on Arbitrum.

A quick update:

• There is a bug/issue on the Livepeer side that currently gives less work to bigger Orchestrators - that’s why we’ve not been winning as many tickets as used to. I’m hoping that this will be fixed shortly (now that the migration is over).

• Currently, the new explorer page does not reflect past earned fees. I’m also hoping that this will be fixed shortly.

• Ending on a positive note: I’ve set up georouting and added a New York City transcoder (1080Ti). Meaning additionally to EU streams, we’re now also getting US streams :slight_smile:

@pdiomede : There’s nothing to do yet. DO NOT bridge your LPT over until you get the green light from the Livepeer team. I think there’s still an issue with the arbitrum bridge which would cause your LPT to get lost when you migrate now. Join the Discord to keep up to date.

3 Likes